Interested in getting in on the ITF action? Are you a college student? If so, you can apply to be a Student Worker at the ITF!
The International Trombone Festival invites student trombonists (18+ as of July 8, 2019; Must have completed one year of college) to apply to be a volunteer for the 2019 International Trombone Festival at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. Responsibilities include moving equipment, ticket-taking, directing attendees, room monitoring, and other Festival-related support tasks. Volunteers will be managed by the Festival Host, Director, Assistant Director, and Manager.
TO APPLY, COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM BELOW:
Please note the following policies:
• Assigned work period: July 8-14, 2019
• All volunteers must attend a mandatory training meeting at 5:00 PM on July 8, 2019 at Ball State University.
• Volunteers are not reimbursed for travel expenses, and must make arrangements to get to Muncie, Indiana
for the duration of the assigned work period. No partial-week work assignments are available.
• Volunteers receive free ITF tuition
• Volunteers receive free housing (shared dorm) for the duration of the assigned work period
• Volunteers will be assigned 6-10 hours of work per day, and may not be able to attend all festival
• Students will receive a $100 stipend to be used towards the purchase of food for the week. Any food, beverage, or other expenses beyond the $100 stipend are the responsibility of the volunteer and not the International Trombone Festival.
Please ask your primary trombone teacher to write a short letter of recommendation, focusing on your suitability for this position. Submit have your letter of recommendation sent directly to the ITF Manager, Dr. Justin Cook. Email is preferred.
Dr. Justin Cook
University of Central Arkansas
201 Donaghey Ave
Conway, AR 72035
firstname.lastname@example.org (emailed applications are preferred)